Kent Ridge Hill Residences Review

Buyers waiting for their numbers to be predicted throughout the balloting procedure at Kent Ridge Hill Residences’ showflat. kent ridge hill residences pasir panjang

Kent Ridge Hill Residences, a residential job by Oxley Holdings at 50 South Buona Vista Road, has marketed 116 units or over 46% of those 250 homes released available in only two weeks after it had been started on Saturday (10 Nov).

According to a SGX submitting on Monday (12 Nov), 80 percent of those units consumed consisted of a single – and two-bedroom flats. The remaining 20 percent were three-bedders, five-bedroom penthouses and strata obtained houses.

Located nearby the 1,000ha Greater Southern Waterfront website and also an eight-minute stroll into Pasir Panjang MRT station, the 99-year leasehold development is made up of 498 private condos and 50 strata obtained homes.

Besides having great accessibility to public transportation in addition to educational hubs and business centers, the residential job includes different facilities.

“Located beside the Kent Ridge Park and surrounded with landed possessions and low-rise apartments, residents in Kent Ridge Hill Residences will appreciate a private, luxurious and tranquil way of life. With (its own ) launching, we’re one step nearer to our revenue target of 2,000 units in 2018,” stated Oxley Holdings’ Executive Chairman and CEO Ching Chiat Kwong.

He noticed that the development has been strongly obtained by buyers regardless of the imposition of new home cooling steps on 6 July. 1 reason for this can be that the attractive pricing.